December 20, 2004

Oh, yeah? Like I'm any good?

I'm having a slight fever now. I am getting the cold bug. Starting from yesterday. Shit. But my daily taking of Vit C must have helped tremendously too cos I still feel well enough to go about my day. Other times, I would have just laid on the bed, dead to the world.

Guess what I'm doing now, instead? I'm talking to Annie and Ray on MSN. The former, talking about erm... courting a guy. Ya, it's essentially that, although we skirted the issue in rather subtle ways. The latter, raving about RoTK extended version! Man, I could never get enough of that. I'm only like a quarter thru the appendices. So impressive and so touched!

But, I do have to go now to take my Mom to the doc for her check up.

So, if I'm feeling any good later, then.. laterz!

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 15:02